We had a wonderful time at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona this year. We introduced world’s first USB 3.0 enabled Android tablet solution shown in the ST-Ericsson partner zone. It was a proud moment for a two year old company.
The next step is to move into the real Mobile World. We have been very excited about the positive feedback we received at Barcelona for our offering and the buzz it created back home in India. The team of engineers at Asmaitha never stopped innovating and maturing the SRUTA tablet platform despite all attention, visibility and buzz around them. The aspiration of bringing SRUTA into the real world kept driving the team to work hard and smart with same “Can-Do, Will-Do” Spirit.
We have made significant progress since MWC, and are now ready to showcase a much improved version of the SRUTA tablet for the first time on our home turf, in Bangalore, India. Next Gen Android India 2012 event appears to be a perfect opportunity for demonstrating the “Designed in India”, “Manufactured in India” tablet to the home crowd. We are proud of this moment and want to share our happiness with all friends, partners, business associates and potential customers.
Some of the key features we would be showcasing during Next Gen Android 2012 would be
- Android 4.x (ICS) version on ST-Ericsson’s Nova A9500 platform, demonstrating 10 point multi touch. Our prospective customers told us “your tablet’s touch response is phenomenal”
- NXP’s NFC solution Integration, Another first for us, for the world.
- The world’s first USB3.0 Android tablet, all USB3.0 features will be demonstrated successfully.
- The device has become very sensitive, in literal sense; most of our sensors are active and working. We will have multiple apps to demonstrate the use of the sensors in tablets.
- We are proud to have our 21 MBps modem solution up and running, will demonstrate a voice and data call on the device.
- We will be demonstrating other wireless solutions including Wifi, BT, GPS and FM. All the integration and application is completely designed and developed by our young Apps team.
2012 will be a year of Tablets and Smart Phones. Many Industry reports predict tablet volumes to grow 5X in coming 3-4 years. We look forward to leveraging this groundswell and move our tablet solution into the real Mobile World in 2012. We are also very excited about our partnership with ST-Ericsson and the infinite possibilities it opens for us and the local ecosystem in India.
We welcome you to visit us at ST-Ericsson Booth, Next Gen Android India Conference 2012, Lalit Ashok Hotel Bangalore, Kumara Krupa High Grounds, 560 001, Bangalore India April 25-26, 2012.
A few Highlights from MWC – 2012 Barcelona
- Blog post about the Asmaitha Sruta: Android ICS Tablet from India
- Photos of the World’s First Android Tablet With USB 3.0 Spied
- And the YouTube video from the Partner Zone…